At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team, and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Sales Team:
Vercel's Sales Team is filled with hardworking, deeply technical people spanning a range of business functions (developers, operations, marketing, product, IT) to help create a new category. We're a fast-growing organization with a strong preference to grow team members and promote from within. You will be the dominant driver of revenue growth and be on the front-lines of evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers.
What You Will Do:
- Based in the EMEA region, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Your involvement will center around helping pre-sales customers understand their migration path to Vercel before taking them through the onboarding process and proactively managing the account thereafter.
- You will continue Vercel’s commitment to providing an outstanding enterprise experience in the European market.
- You are familiar with selling in the EMEA market
- Very familiar with Enterprise SaaS sales cycle end-to-end, with specific experience.
- 2+ years experienced in SaaS sales
- Proficient in communicating web technologies at a high level
- Able to sell to technical buyers / developers, driving process through legal, procurement, security, and coordination of RFPs from time to time
- You are flexible, this will be the first full-time hire EMEA sales function, opportunity to close significant deals, plus being involved in all steps of the process. Some days in a startup, you act as an SDR / small Sales, but your core role will be enterprise.
- Comfortable with outbound sales. We are largely inbound (>95%), however working on outbound for strategic accounts.
- Ability to be self-guided, the team is very supportive, however we are also growing very quickly. Having the ability to accelerate and take ownership is key.
- Familiarity working with a fully remote companies
- Love to work it out when challenged, happy to help create processes, rather than needing them all predefined.
Bonus If You:
- Have deep technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with web infrastructure / developer tools
- Speak German or other European languages
- Have an established network of technology companies
- Have done some web-development
- Competitive compensation and stock options Base + Variable compensation + Equity. (OTE will be a 6 figure remuneration)
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO. We recommend you take at least 4-weeks per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.