Drift®, the Conversation Cloud company, helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About the role / About the team
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Professional Services Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift optimally, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want in partnership with the Customer Success team. We are currently looking to grow our team of Professional Services Consultants to support the client onboarding process and deliver optimization engagements to ensure customers realize the full potential of their Drift investment.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Support the onboarding of new Drift customers to deploy their Revenue Acceleration strategy including configuration, training, launch support, and optimization.
- Partner closely with our Customer Success Managers to solidify and implement client deployment strategy based on customer goals and critical metrics.
- Monitor new client performance and address any open issues to ensure timely resolution and phenomenal customer experience.
- Work directly with customers and partners to build and optimize Drift chat workflows for customers with a paid professional services package.
- Partner with customers and Customer Success Managers to understand the language they use to market and sell their product, and adopt and evolve this messaging for use in Drift chat workflows.
- Develop a proven understanding of your customer’s marketing and sales tech stack, including the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift to drive accurate attribution.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to influence new product features and functionality based on feedback.
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, our leadership principles, how we communicate and do work, as well as our goals for the future.
- Experience in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer lifecycle, with emphasis on post-sale onboarding and success processes.
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players on the customer team.
- Shadow colleagues and learn standard methodologies for what make Drift Customers successful.
- Deliver customer onboarding and bot optimization calls.
- Begin to be fully responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and for running calls independently!
By month 3 you'll
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift product, have a deep understanding of Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and become a bot-building guide.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide an outstanding sales process.
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals.
- Should be meeting your business goals and customer critical metrics.
By month 6 you'll
- Consistently deliver value to customers through building and optimizing playbooks.
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices.
- Consistently meet or exceed your professional services goals.
- Support sophisticated paid services engagements for our largest customers.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan for continued growth.
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision forward.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2-3 Years experience in Onboarding, Implementation or Customer Success (MarTech preferred)
- Hands on experience with Marketing Platforms (e.g. Drift/HubSpot/Salesforce/Outreach)
- Solid knowledge demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel.
- Energetic and concise phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, IT and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to adopt and master new technologies
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and organize workload
- Bonus: Certified in Conversational Marketing
- Bonus: Experience with a company practicing account-based marketing
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-Remote