Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
With so much going on in so many places, we need an experienced organisational and administrative professional to join the team.
- Provide administrative support, including calendar management, travel and expense management, note-taking, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance and hosting office visitors. Act as a thought partner to the leader to strategically align their calendar with their priorities.
- Plan regular leadership visits to Bangalore office, including planning the agenda, logistics support and collaborate with admins of global leaders for a productive visit.
- Assist with space planning for team moves and new hire seating
- Plan and execute team events, off-sites, activities, and recognition
- Create & manage all SOWs and POS related to activities performed by the Engineering teams.
- Assist and/or own content creation including drafting team-wide emails/newsletters in partnership with leader(s) and creating presentations
- Manage purchase orders and partner with leader and finance to track and analyse budget and expenses
- Act as a mentor for less Senior Administrative Coordinators (where applicable). This includes meeting with a mentee on a regular basis and providing guidance and sharing resources to support their growth and development.
- Provide support for project-related work. This includes gathering information and preparing reports for quarterly business reviews, working with managers to create onboarding plans for key team members and assisting in work related to the broader administrative population.
- Support the hiring activities in the center in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team - support in interview scheduling, planning weekend meetups and utilising office space for interviews.
- Cultivate team culture and team moments
- Build effective relationships with other teams within Airbnb as necessary
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert with meeting collaboration tools
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Proven track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive, eager to learn and encouraging