ALKU is looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join the ALKrew! Having won numerous awards for its tremendous growth, ALKU searches for professionals who are driven and motivated to take ALKU to the next level.
ALKU seeks to understand and celebrate each person who enters through its doors. Our employees believe ALKU is a place where everyone, from any background, should be able to Have Fun Working Hard ™.
@LifeAtALKU as a Business Intelligence Analyst:
ALKU is creating a centralized team focused on business intelligence and data analytics that will create and execute a data strategy for the company. The directive will be to consolidate, simplify, and automate data processes leading to reliable insights and analysis for better decision making. The team will work closely with business owners, key stakeholders, and external partners to establish data aggregation and analysis for insights that guide leadership decisions.
- Identify opportunities to solve business problems and improve operations using data, analytics, and predictive models
- Translate business objectives into quantifiable performance metrics to evaluate existing solutions and estimate the impact of new data-driven solutions
- Work closely with finance, technology, and other business leadership to identify required data sources, operationalizing data pipelines, and ensuring compliance with data governance and security requirements
- Partner with subject matter experts to create dashboards and reports that enable stakeholders to quickly and easily use data insights and model predictions to make timely business decisions
- Establish best practices that accelerate analytics projects by improving efficiency and encouraging the re-use of existing technologies, frameworks, and infrastructure
- Work with various toolsets and external partners to develop data integration tasks. Provide production data support and development of new data integration tasks.
- Determine best data management tools and applications to use, including but not limited to MS Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, and Domo to create innovative reports, analytics, and visualizations.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in information systems, computer science, statistics, information management, math, operations research, engineering, business, analytics, or similar field preferred.
- Experience in financial analysis, business operations analysis, and/or financial planning
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in data analytics
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive 401K match
- Health benefits
- PTO package (plus birthday day and volunteer time off)
- Student loan reimbursement
- Employee resource groups
- Childcare reimbursement
- Great Place to Work 100 Best Small or Medium Workplaces
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) Best Staffing Firms to Work For
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Boston Healthiest Employers
- Fortune Best Place to Work for Millennials