LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a motivated, expertly organized, and supremely thorough Measurement Solutions Team Lead. The Measurement Solutions Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of solution specialists through high performance coaching and lead-by-example client engagements. This person will lead a team critical to the LiveRamp TV Measurement day-to-day customer operations and will have a direct impact on the future of the business.
- Lead a team of Measurement Solutions Specialists through day-to-day client interactions and technical customer onboarding steps
- Guide the customer onboarding for the Data Plus Math / LiveRamp TV measurement platform by leveraging your ability to creatively solution against customer goals
- Interact with incoming requests from sales, customers, and other team members regarding product capabilities and apply your critical thinking toward answering technical questions
- Design new and improve upon operational processes
- Use your experienced data insight skills to assist in evaluate measurement components ranging from raw logs to sophisticated model data in your efforts to deliver measurement projects of the highest quality
- Develop strong relationships with teammates, customers & partner contacts in order to achieve a reputation of consistent & timely delivery of project milestones
Your team will:
Be the center point between sales, customer success, data analysts, and platform operations. Ultimately responsible for designing and managing the measurement projects through extensively applied technical skills and a deep comprehension of customer objectives, source data, and model results.
- Applied experience with digital or linear advertising operations
- Proven coordination of projects across overlapping priorities and an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to internal and external stakeholders
- A strategic/creative thinker and problem solver who uses facts, data, and story-telling to support reasoning
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and able to work with minimal intervention from senior management
- 2+ years of demonstrated people leadership (direct or indirect)
- 2+ years of advertising experience (operations or analyst functions preferred)
- 4+ years of professional customer-facing and operational or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Hands-on involvement with preparing and/or interpreting data analytics; advertising data experience a significant plus
- Functional knowledge of site tag managers (eg. GTM, Adobe, Tealium)
- Functional knowledge of digital advertising (eg. IAB standard events, VAST, SSAI)
- Functional knowledge of linear TV advertising (eg. buying rhythms, programmer operations)
- Experience with advertising attribution or measurement
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.