Picsart is seeking a Chief of Staff to directly support the CPO as we enter our next phase of growth. The Chief of Staff will serve as the right hand to the CPO, leading key strategic initiatives and providing ad hoc support where necessary to keep our company growing. This position is critical to our continued success, and will require a candidate that excels in communication, strategic planning, and collaboration. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that can manage resources effectively and keep PicsArt’s long-term goals in mind when prioritizing projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is exempt and reports directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Work directly alongside the CPO to assist on all aspects of company growth, management, and operations;
- Plan, lead, and manage high priority initiatives with timely delivery;
- Think strategically to identify opportunities for improved communication flow, innovation, and efficiency across departments;
- Provide ad hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, supporting the roll-out of internal initiatives, project management, and more;
- Build scalable and sustainable business procedures through collaboration with management-level stakeholders and department heads;
- Manage timelines, resources requirements, and budgets to deliver projects on budget and on time.
- Experience working in consulting, banking, technology, or at a high-growth startup;
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with senior-level stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize competing priorities;
- Creative problem solver willing to think outside the box;
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably with growing startups.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s largest digital creation platform and a top 20 most downloaded app. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares billions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, Windows devices and on the Web. Headquartered in Miami, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by SoftBank, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.