As Vanta’s Senior Manager, People Ops, you will own our People Ops function - which touches every stage of the employee lifecycle. You will join our fast growing People team to help create a best-in-class experience for Vanta teammates.
As Vanta’s Senior Manager, People Ops, you will lead our People Operations function and related initiatives while building direct relationships with leaders and employees across the business. “People Operations” at Vanta includes all of the operational aspects of our People function - compensation, benefits, People policies, People data and analytics, HRIS management, performance review processes, teammate inbound request handling and management, and all People team systems and infrastructure. You will own these functions end-to-end, particularly as Vanta builds many of them from scratch. This role reports directly to Vanta’s Head of Operations & BD.
- Build and manage a team to design, implement, and iterate on HR infrastructure that enables Vanta’s future successful growth - with ownership of compensation, benefits, policies, HR data and analytics, HR software, performance management, and all other critical HR systems and processes
- Partner with cross functional leaders to shape the work and priorities of our People Ops function and ensure it fits into Vanta’s overall business strategy and supports desired business outcomes
- Work with Business Partners, who are paired with Vanta functional leaders, to customize and execute programs for their departments
- With a strongly analytical approach, ensure a high level of data integrity within our HRIS (BambooHR), collect more and better data about Vanta’s team, including with surveys, and produce analytics dashboards and reports for Vanta leadership
- Own Vanta’s HR regulatory and compliance processes and ensure Vanta’s policies and processes comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws
- Evangelize and be an ambassador for Vanta’s culture, values, and mission
- Have 4+ years of experience in a leadership role of People Ops function, with some experience at a high-growth tech company, preferably in enterprise SaaS
- Balance your strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an empathetic communication approach
- Be a builder and be comfortable implementing HR systems from 0 to 1 (and 1 to 10)