Staff Technical Program Manager - Security
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Engineering organization is growing rapidly at LiveRamp. The staff technical program manager is a new responsibility within the security team at LiveRamp that will be blazing a trail within this discipline. You will work with security & compliance teams to drive best practices, standards and adoption within our larger programs. You will make it possible for our security team members and leaders to orchestrate maturity at scale. You will interface and evolve the system that allows security to steer LiveRamp’s roadmap in service of executive strategic direction and priorities and equip LiveRamp’s security team by stewarding team health and effectiveness.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us!
- Ensure solutions are implemented and delivered in line with best practices, standards, appropriate controls and thorough documentation.
- Work hands-on with security and compliance teams to evolve the engineering development process to drive standards, best practices and foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Be responsible for the process of coordinating and communicating security related development dacross key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp.
- Shepherd the integration of security initiatives and requirements from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and well versed in facilitating conversations between product, engineering, and executive leadership enabling security to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the security team.
- Contribute towards building a great engineering team, inclusive culture, and a great company.
- You have 7+ years of experience working as a program manager and 6+ years managing large development programs and security driven initiatives.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You excel at leading groups of people through change and bringing them along on the journey
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You have a passion for helping teams build actionable dashboards that focus on signal, not noise, to monitor their environments.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
Nice to have:
- Risk governance experience
- Familiarity with security operations, best practices and tooling
- Demonstrable expertise in practice management for agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.