LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Marketers are looking for ways to engage audiences with a personalized experience across multiple platforms. Our team supports LiveRamp’s industry leading Identity Resolution products that helps marketers unify, enrich, and expand their data in known and anonymous states to unlock key targeting, measurement, and collaboration use cases. The identity resolution product team is unique in that it creates and supports data, APIs, and workflow engines that are both used directly by direct customers such as publisher, brands, tech platforms, and agencies as well as the core capability on which the rest of LiveRamp builds applications. We obsess over understanding our customers' needs and delivering unique value through innovative offerings. We aim to be a key capability that will double LiveRamp’s entire business in the next 3 years, to diversify into new verticals / business lines, and to fuel LiveRamp’s vision of becoming a true self-service SaaS, API-first, (selectively PaaS) cloud native platform. We are at the heart of the company’s transformation and are looking for experienced leaders that thrive in chaos and love to build disruptive, impactful products.
Successful candidates will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to define a clear and measurable product strategy
- Understand customer needs and use them to inform clear product priorities
- Take accountability for delivering against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices
- Coach their team so that they are continuing to create a clear, well communicated priorities and consistent flow of new products and features.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver revenue: Be accountable to deliver against revenue targets across Identity Resolution product lines in a matrixed, cross-functional, dynamic organization that works with product and engineering teams across LiveRamp while also supporting other LiveRamp LOBs that depend on our core identity services.
- Set Vision: Create and articulate a global identity resolution product vision aiding the revenue growth and customer success plan for how these capabilities power our core platform and are consumed directly by our customers to solve their unique challenges
- Define Global Identity Product Strategy: Understand broader company strategy with a keen focus on market + privacy trends and translate it into a roadmap that aligns with validated customer needs.
- Ship world-class, identity resolution products: Define clear product requirements and OKRs with the team. Drive, build, partner, and buy decisions around all identity resolution products and establish a consistent flow of new products for commercial teams.
- Set and Communicate High Value Commitments: Communicate to key stakeholders a roadmap that shows how and in which areas you will execute against the product strategy and when they will be delivered.
- Lead Identity Product Team and Execution:
- Lead, expand & empower a world-class team of identity product managers.
- Establish culture to reliably translate requirements into a continuous flow of products.
- Establish business-outcome-based OKR prioritization and roadmap in collaboration with Sales, Product Marketing, Legal, Engineering, etc....
- A player/coach - guide and mentor team members to navigate complex dependency management and make short and long term trade-offs across multiple products / stakeholders while jumping in to help when needed
- Coach career growth within the team to be their best, providing constant feedback and coaching and establishing accountability for core deliverables across the product development lifecycle (PDLC).
- Create alignment on identity priorities and approach: Drive alignment on how Identity Resolution products are developed, consumed by other internal teams, and sold directly to clients.
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends and to align on product roadmap.
- Work with Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value and creates the desired customer experience (eg: API vs. UI).
- Work with various other functions to deliver product and revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations.
Your team will:
- Translate executive vision into action. i.e., move the entire company and tech stack towards supporting customers in a centralized and decentralized data architecture
- Deliver revenue growth of identity resolution products, e.g. AbiliTec, Portrait Engine, ID-API, Mapping Files, Data Enrichment
- Be accountable leaders. We deliver what we say we will deliver, and communicate clearly with all functions at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a product management leader.
- Experience meeting revenue targets and cost savings initiatives across various product lines.
- Customer obsessed - you work with a variety of diverse customers and can synthesize what they need and what they don’t know they need into world class products + solutions.
- Comfort working and mentoring team members in the technical details - understanding APIs, systems architecture, graph and big data concepts.
- A deep understanding in Identity Resolution Concepts:
- Known/Anonymous identity
- 1st/3rd party graph construction
- Graph Data Sourcing Strategies
- Identity addressability in AdTech/Martech
- Identity conflict resolution: Why conflicts arise, how to solve them
- Experience working with data science leaders on solving complex data problems.
- Experience working collaboratively with multi-functional teams. Ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Track record of successfully launching and scaling SaaS-based products preferably those in the identity space. Demonstrating clear data-driven insights combined with instinct for knowing what internal / external stakeholders want, resulting in outstanding product portfolio performance.
- Track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, demonstrating an entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Known to take ownership of outcomes through working with others and stay accountable to actions
- Ability to turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.