Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 85,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
About Airbnb Capability Center: Airbnb Capability Center was set up in 2017 in Gurgaon to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market. Airbnb Capability Center is providing varied services under Community Support thereby providing world-class customer experience to our customers. Besides this, Airbnb Capability Center is also building deep capabilities for different verticals like Homes, Finance Technology Group, Finance Shared Services, Analytics, Engineering, etc.
Setting up a team at Airbnb with focus on building a functional vision and championing the use of data in making key business decisions.
What you’ll do
● Build and update dashboards in Tableau and Superset to drive actionable insights and self-service for stakeholders
● Help maintain our Tableau Ecosystem across our Global Partner network for accurate and reliable CS operations feedback
● Acts as a consolidation point for all CX related database needs and data integrity issues
● Investigates data quality issues reported by business analysts and finds solutions/fixes
● Collaborates with data engineering and data science to investigate such data issues
● Interfaces with data engineering to drive prioritization and accountability of data needs
● Builds case for necessary resources within data engineering to support CX data needs
● Ensures data quality and data integrity to manage CX data assets to be analysis ready
● Automate routine reporting to dashboards with advanced filtering and deep dive capabilities
● Establish standards for metadata/taxonomy, metrics, query, reports and scorecards
● Creates specifications and generates reports and analysis mapping to business needs
● Provide consultation and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
● Directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using databases and reporting tools
● Push for continuous improvement when it comes to best in class data visualization
● Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support key Customer Support initiatives
● Provide actionable data-driven recommendations to stakeholders’ business questions
What you need to succeed
● A minimum of 6 years of overall experience.
● Graduate in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
● Expertise with Tableau with minimum 2 years experience in building enterprise level dashboards
● Excellent SQL skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools
● Expert with using Google Suite i.e. Google Sheets, Google Slides
● Passion for Data Visualization and driving user adoption of dashboards
● Impeccable attention and commitment to creating clean reproducible code
● Strong analytical capabilities & logic driven mindset
● Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling / diagramming techniques
● Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
● Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements to meet stakeholder needs
● Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity
● Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience
Our Gurgaon office is home to a strong team of individuals who have an insightful and deep understanding of our Indian business. They are one of the most hospitable teams on the planet and welcome all with open arms.
“We are looking for people with entrepreneurial attitude - the insurgent mission, the front-line
obsession and the owner’s mindset” - Team Airbnb Capability Center.
Account Executive, Enterprise, Central Europe
Fulfillment Support Associate
Jr. Authentication Support Associate
Posted: Jun 14, 2022
Inventory Control Manager
Head of Sales