Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Tech Recruiting Lead to help us find, attract, engage, and hire the best Technical talent around the world. You will create equitable hiring processes that are an extension of what it is like to work at Webflow by communicating openly, keeping DEI at the forefront of everything you do, and all while practicing extraordinary kindness.
About the role
- Location: US remote
- Full time exempt
As a Tech Recruiting Lead, you’ll …
- Develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and develop recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Source, process manage, evaluate, and close a diverse and high-performing set of candidates for a variety of roles across our EPD Teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key EPD cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide mentorship, guidance and development to other Talent Team members to be most successful in their respective functions and continuously progress in their careers
- Advocate for the candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Work with the Talent Team on a variety of projects that supports the whole teams’ goals (e.g. training, employer brand work, sourcing strategies, metrics)
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our processes and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Tech Recruiting Lead if you:
- Have 6+ years of recruiting experience
- Love to recruit world class talent in an intentionally fast environment
- Have a thorough understanding of SaaS Sales, pre-sales, and supporting functions and how to position them in order to attract the best talent in the space
- Have experience managing, guiding and mentoring recruiting team members across various functions
- Possess a consultative style with communication and influence skills that advances the experiences of hiring managers and candidates alike
- Have a proven approach to sourcing and engaging with a diverse pool of qualified candidates; advocacy for diversity, equity, and inclusion in this role is a must
- Are adaptable and collaborative — when goals change, you quickly flex from experience and know when to take the lead and when to support the asks of your team
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
- To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Tech Recruiting Lead and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.