LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Access team provides cutting edge data management and segmentation solutions to our customers at petabyte scale. We are now evolving our system to the next level for both batch and real-time use cases on a modern stack. You will immediately have an impact in solving our most challenging problems.
- Work on a massively scalable data management system that performs stateful operations on petabytes of data and real time segmentation with accurate counts for people-based marketing.
- Write production ready code for deploying data management and segment products
- Tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale, reliably coordinating thousands of batch jobs per day, and overhauling our data tier on GCP and beyond.
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment.
- Be an independent, autonomous, creative thinker
- Mentor other team members and perform code reviews
- Be an evangelist for new technologies that can improve our products and our data
Your team will:
- Provide data management and segmentation capabilities to our internal and external customers.
- Rearchitect legacy systems and solidify our next gen architecture as we move to support batch and real-time use cases.
- Discover and deliver innovative solutions to our customers’ most difficult challenges at mind-boggling scale.
- 8+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Understanding of large-scale data processing systems
- Solid programming skills in Java or Scala
- Understanding of automated QA needs related to Big data
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field or commensurate work experience
- Spring Boot
- Stream processing - Spark streaming, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Flink
- Search indexing such as Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Elasticsearch
- Modern datastores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, Azure Cosmos DB, Aerospike
- Experience as a formal tech lead
- Designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and RESTful APIs
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.