LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp's Authentication and Access team (AAA) is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help drive, own, and implement our security and user experience vision.
AAA builds critical, high-performance services and tools to solve authentication and authorization problems for LiveRamp's engineering teams and our customers. As a member of the AAA team, you will have a massive impact on the entire engineering organization. You will also play a direct role in shaping LiveRamp's customer experience, because AAA develops systems which customers interact with directly.
You will be joining a vertically-integrated team who embraces a DevOps mindset, with complete ownership over our entire tech stack. We develop and own our UIs, backend services, deployment processes, and the underlying cloud infrastructure. Our primary backend programming language is Go and the majority of our portfolio consists of modern, greenfield projects which we've been creating over the last 2-3 years.
- Be a key contributor to critical, highly-available, low-latency systems which power authentication and authorization for all of LiveRamp.
- Brainstorm and prototype complex software design problems
- Perform code reviews and design reviews for other engineers on the team
- Collaborate on cross team projects to realize our RBAC vision
- Craft high-quality technical documentation
- Architect solutions for integrating our authN/authZ systems throughout LiveRamp's stack. Empower LiveRamp's engineers to implement authentication and authorization securely
- Partner with our User Experience team to deliver best in class experiences to our customers. Empower LiveRamp's customers to adopt security best-practices
- 5 years experience in software development
- Significant experience in designing, building, and maintaining backend web services
- Passionate about the security and quality of the software you write
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Comfortable working with a remote, global team
- Experience working with UX and Product teams
- Significant experience in the entire development lifecycle of products, including planning, design, coding, deployment, rollout, monitoring and maintenance of services supporting these products
- Significant experience with at least one system programming language (Go, Rust, Java, C++ ...)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering
- Experience developing highly-available low-latency software
- Experience working on systems where security is critical
- Experience with Go
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of your own home!
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.