What Goat is looking for in applicants
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
As the Operations Manager at GOAT, you will oversee a dynamic warehouse operations team and ensure that daily capacity goals are met for our customers. This position will be responsible for monitoring order volume and determining staffing needs daily.
Strong decision-making skills will be critical for this role as order volume and the operational needs of the facility can fluctuate day-to-day. The planning, organization, and execution of completing daily order volume can be challenging during our current growth, so it will be important that this position will work as a calm, objective focused leader to make sure targets are met on a daily basis.
You would be responsible for the overall management of 50,000 square feet own warehouses and other external 3PL managed warehouses. You will be managing around 100-150 staffs to ensure smooth operation and inventory control.
- Collaborating with external vendors on 3PL warehouse management
- Maintaining good and healthy relationship with operation staffs
- Coordinating with transport, sales, marketing and planning team to ensure smooth operation including inbound, outbound, resources planning and inventory control
- Improving existing KPI and SOP for warehousing to keep operation both time and cost efficient
- Monitoring resource usage and developing cost saving strategies
- Monitoring subcontractors' activities and that they align with company's SOP