Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role
Invoca is seeking a Senior Analytics Services Manager to join our Customer Success Team. As our Senior Analytics Services Manager, you will collaborate with other internal resources to support the installation for Invoca conversation analytics solution Signal AI, and build and deliver reporting for key and strategic customers. Additionally, you'll work closely with our Customer Success Management team as a key advisor for Invoca’s existing customer base.
- Reporting Delivery and Analytics Consulting:
- Draw on strong business and statistical knowledge to organize phone call analytics data and create operational and marketing performance reports for Invoca customers, involving:
- Complete account analysis for customers, and provide them with quantifiable recommendations to help improve their business issues and goals
- Visualization of trends
- Data extraction, transformation, and model building
- Meet with account managers to align on definitions for customer business issues, goals, and key performance indicators (KPI)
- Lead customer-facing reporting review meetings or enable CSMs to present phone call analytics data in Invoca’s proprietary dashboards
- Complete reporting requests for customers, including but not limited to:
- Managing the upkeep of automated scheduled reporting distribution
- Scoping out and completing new or custom reports for CSMs to present in executive business review meetings (EBR)
- Identifying suspicious or specific trends in reporting
- Assisting with platform migrations by replicating customer’s legacy conversation analytics AI Models and reporting on Invoca platform
- Complete account audits to evaluate platform efficiencies and reporting accuracy of the phone call analytics being delivered to our customers. Auditing work will involve:
- Listening to random samples of phone call recordings to manually detect key performance indicators present in conversations, and compare the results against Invoca’s automated AI models.
- Utilize audit results to identify trends, areas of concern, potential improvements that could be made to maximize reporting accuracy for customers
- Collaborate with the Invoca Product Team to help manage BETA tests for new product enhancements related to conversation analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Help drive innovation by identifying new product opportunities based on customer input, or your own ideas, that will be fed into our Product Management team, specifically for:
- Evolving conversation analytics solutions and reporting capabilities
- Play a key role in defining standardization for how conversation analytics should be implemented across all customer industries
- Identifying internal infrastructure improvements that could be made in order to provide more efficient and scalable methods of building and delivering reporting for customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- Certifications in Business Analytics or Data Science
- 5+ years of experience using Business Intelligence, Customer Services, or Analytics products to manage phone call analytics data
- Expert level experience with Excel, Tableau, SQL
- You've run multiple, simultaneous projects related to speech analytics, marketing analytics, or phone call data experience
- You've successfully worked with cross-departmental teams within a SaaS organization
- Advanced presentation skills that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions to customers every single day
- General experience with customer onboarding, project management, customer success management for SaaS
- Experience working in SalesForce, Gainsight
- Experience with Python
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $95,000.00 - $124,500.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.