Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
This position can be remote.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to advise and support a portfolio of customers within the mid-market business segment. You will report to the Manager, Customer Success. You will use both human and digital touchpoints, guided by leading health indicators, to service customers throughout their entire lifecycle, ensuring maturity achievements are met during adoption, expansion and retention phases. You will provide customers the right message at the right time to promote engagement, enablement and strategic use of the Invoca solution.You will work with multiple customers throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering outstanding customer interaction. Additionally, you will know when to call on others from across the company to ensure the success of our customers. Our goal is to provide such expertise to our customers that their business is better because of the solutions Invoca provides.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of key customers by listening to them, understanding their objectives, pain points, and revenue goals. Provide guidance and solutions to help them achieve results through Invoca.
- Provide support throughout their lifecycle, ensuring customer and Invoca achievements are met through adoption, growth and renewal plans.
- Translate the strategic needs of the customer to tactical items and execute on those such as conducting regular check-in calls. Conduct strategic business reviews and steering committee meetings that are meaningful and relevant to the customer’s strategic business goals and objectives.
- Understand the customer’s full organization. Develop rapport across teams to uncover business pain and strategic mapping of Invoca value to solve those challenges.
- Grow usage of Invoca’s Active Conversation Intelligence platform across accounts through proactive engagement, education, strategic touchpoints and effective planning.
- Monitor and influence product usage, customer engagement and satisfaction feedback.
- Coordinate the involvement of other Invoca personnel including executive leadership, sales, support, services, marketing and product development to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Drive new business growth through customer advocacy and reference-able initiatives.
- 5+ years customer success management experience
- 5+ years experience with B2B SaaS and enterprise software
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to on-board, support, and excite customers to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty
- Experience with Conversation Intelligence technologies such as Invoca or other Call Tracking solutions, LivePerson, Sprinklr (or similar) required
- Experience working with technologies such as Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Sitecore, Hubspot, Fullstory (or similar) required
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight and other Software-as-a-Service preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills to juggle multiple priorities and effectively motivate cross-functional teams to align on execution.
- Excellent communicator with strong listening skills and technical aptitude
- Ability to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach
- BA/BS degree required
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $110,500.00 - $148,500.00/ plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.