As a dedicated People Business Partner for Vanta’s Go-to-market (GTM) teams, you will be a partner, confidant, and coach to our team members across Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, and GTM + RevOps, enabling them to do their best work.
You will play a critical role in the company's growth, helping our GTM leaders develop engaged and effective teams while implementing scalable solutions that support business success. This role reports to Vanta’s Senior Business Partner, GTM. What you’ll do as a People Business Partner, GTM at Vanta:
- Be the primary point of contact for GTM team members on day to day people-related matters
- Provide support and guidance on areas including performance management, change management, employee support and relations, career and workforce planning, manager development, etc.
- Own project management and tactical support for critical GTM initiatives
- Collect and analyze data and observations, highlighting trends and recommending solutions that support the business
- Work closely with other People team partners to advise on the execution and implementation of critical People Ops programs and processes
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and partner across and throughout your client groups
- Be proactive in supporting all levels of the GTM team to make Vanta the absolute best place to work
How to be successful in this role:
- 3-4+ years of business partner, generalist or related experience in a fast-paced environment; experience with high-growth companies a plus
- Experience directly supporting clients / client groups; experience supporting front-line managers and leaders a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze data and communicate key insights, getting resourceful when data might not be readily available
- Strong verbal and written communication, tailoring messages to different audiences and partners across functions and levels
- Motivation and curiosity to learn how the business and your client groups operate
- Creativity and grit to skillfully navigate dynamic, ambiguous situations
- A demonstrated track record of rolling up your sleeves and getting things done
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.