Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
Invoca is seeking an experienced Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to own Invoca’s Inbound marketing strategy and execution. This team player must have exceptional leadership and communication skills, a strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and operations, and proven experience executing best-in-class campaigns. We’re looking for a passionate individual to drive our campaign efforts by making them eye-catching, memorable and effective. This highly strategic position works collaboratively with the demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
This opportunity requires someone with excellent organization and planning skills who can work independently, but also collaborate with cross-functional teams. If you thrive in a high-growth, high-energy environment that rewards leadership, initiative, resourcefulness, and individual contribution you may be just the right person for this role.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion. Experience in digital programs including SEO, paid media, paid social, content syndication, and lead nurturing is required
- Collaborate with the product and content marketing teams to develop campaign themes that support the product messaging to reach the audience segments your campaign targets
- Work with the creative team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs
- Define the program mix, content plan, campaign calendar, and required resources to execute the campaign
- Build and execute campaigns based on plan - Develop content to fill gaps, purchase/plan/execute webinars, emails, nurture, web, chat, etc. from concept to creative to execution
- Incorporate a holistic view of digital programs including display, SEO, SEM, organic social, syndication, editorial and creation of inbound web experiences
- Collaborate with data and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals
- Coordinate with Field Marketing to deliver on an integrated demand plan that includes both products executed to new and existing customers
- Coordinate with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for effective go to market launches
- Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, content marketing, channel, and field marketing to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals
- Continually track and report on campaign program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs and optimize campaign efforts accordingly
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera or behind the scenes.
- A strategic mindset that enables a quick understanding of the landscape and opportunities to creatively delight customers and partners
- Able to pivot quickly from strategy to execution, working seamlessly across organizations and teams
- A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are with creative brand work
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented with a track record of focusing on high impact activities & driving initiatives through to execution
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of campaign marketing experience, preferably in B2B, SaaS environment
- Experience in a content-heavy role; experience in running and/or managing campaigns or digital campaigns
- Proficient in technical tools like Marketo, Zoom, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Demandbase
- Experience with partner marketing a plus
- Experience managing contractors or outside agencies
- Experience managing social media platforms
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $110,500.00 - $148,500.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.