The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will define the vision and future of our Salesforce environment. TechOps sits at the intersection of every business unit and delivers mission critical services and information to Stakeholders across the entire company.
This role can be based remotely out of Brazil
The right candidate for this role will
- Be a CRM subject matter expert with a specialization in all things Salesforce, including CPQ, FinancialForce, Conga
- Be able to deep dive on and understand the journeys taken by different types of users
- Have a high level ability to think through a solution and determine how much would be the effort or lift in order to use the information for planning purpose
- Be able to determine if the problem can be solved through change in business process, configurations or requires customizations
- Be able to figure out high level complexity involved in the project and bring together right point of contacts essential to make the implementation all rounded
- Have at least 3 years of product management experience
- Be able to independently identify areas of improvement and advocate for it
- Have strong willingness to help the customers that are facing problems, follow through and take it to completion
- Be organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously
- Have an understanding of how to prioritize work, make trade-offs and re-prioritize based on new information
- Be able to independently make data informed decisions in the event of conflicting priorities
- Have a strong sense of relationship building with team members and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Be inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work
- Be able to facilitate developers discussion and flesh out the critical details required to ensure successful project delivery
- Able to effectively assess feature priority and use data to drive decisions
- Guide Stakeholders and Developers to the right product decisions to create a stable, scalable and growth oriented Salesforce platform that will serve diverse departmental needs
- Gather requirements from various Stakeholders, evaluate the requirements and partner with the Business Systems Analysts for delivery of projects
- Communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Facilitate communication with other MongoDB teams to ensure that all roadmaps and deliverables are aligned
- Build and maintain the roadmap for Salesforce
- Establish strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Maintain and update a well organized and prioritized backlog
- In 3 months you’ll have fully ramped within your teams, and created a short term roadmap
- In 6 months you’ll have taken complete ownership of the product and generated a long term road map
- In 12 months you’ll have delivered multiple projects and defined the future of Salesforce at MongoDB
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.