Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Physical Security Specialist is responsible for providing technical support for high security areas and systems. They will be heavily involved in doing installs, monitoring security systems, and providing risk remediation to determine threats. Additional responsibilities may include implementing security and safety standards, policies, and procedures. The ideal candidate is someone that is accustomed to taking on several projects at one time, is a critical thinker, and is very detail oriented.
- Provides technical support for high security areas, security equipment, and security systems for over 100 offices. Responsibilities can include documenting visitors and electronic data and monitoring all security systems.
- Perform risk assessments to determine security threats and assuring current security measures meet security and safety policies and standards.
- Implement organizational process or policy changes and monitor compliance
- Perform quarterly access reviews
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property. Train others in security rules and procedures.
- Manage physical security equipment issues and service call coordination
- Manage organizational security activities and guard services as needed.
- Develop, conduct, support, or assist in internal and external audit reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of facility and security processes.
- Trainer on Physical Security processes and platforms
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Direct and/or participate in incident management and contingency planning.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment.
- Purchase security-related supplies, equipment, or technology.
- Management of cloud-based visitor management system, access control, and video systems
- Ownership & management of Doma’s mass notification tool. This includes management of quarterly exercises and after-action reports as well as liaison to the vendor
- Primary liaison for all 3rd party vendor applications and Doma’s internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in security at a technology or early to midsize startup company
- A comprehensive understanding of a facility's security system operations
- Experience developing incident response plans/procedures.
- Previous experience writing and reviewing security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Previous experience working with cloud-based access control and video applications (i.e. Eagle Eye, Brivo, etc)
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.