LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
- Deliver against revenue and bookings targets from a list of named data and technology platform accounts, all of which are existing LiveRamp clients
- Work collaboratively from multiple internal partners (Legal, Solutions Consulting, Product, Implementation and Data Ethics) to create and deliver proposals and ultimately close new product licensing and business deals
- Lead all partners, internal and external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals
Your team will:
The team is at the forefront of new verticals and use cases for LiveRamp. The team focuses on solving problems for technology first platforms (e.g. Data Providers, AdTech, MarTech, publishers, consumer apps, etc.).
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech or SaaS sales.
- You have previous experience working on data partnerships and/or with data providers, and are comfortable in navigating a technical sales process.
- You have experience as a strategic seller - consulting with clients to drive the best outcomes
- You rely on understanding the technology and building trust to get deals done
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are remarkably strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial.
- You work autonomously and need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- You are smart, nice and hardworking
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.