LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Business Technology (BT) team at LiveRamp is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enables processes that power the business and help LiveRamp achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at LiveRamp that run our business.
This role will establish a strategic partnership with the finance and commercial teams in support of key initiatives related to billing and partner programs. You will act as a trusted BT partner who understands the business requirements, documents existing system gaps, provide recommendations to resolve such gaps, and eventually work with the development team to deliver strong results.
- A deep understanding of Procure to Pay processes and technology enablement of such capabilities in a large-scale environment.
- Become a resident expert in all the things related to our Supplier Management, procurement, payables, T&E, Payment and month end reconciliation
- Build the foundation for projects by documenting the business problem definition, desired outcomes and objectives, and desired future state definition
- Collaborate with Procurement, Accounting, Legal, Compliance, and other stakeholders to assess business requirements and document them.
- Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the business users and the project team
- Develop continuous business process improvements, system enhancements, and enhance documentation and controls as needed
- Facilitate and act as a liaison between the technical team and the business team
- Work with project manager for implementation of the end-to-end solution – identify stakeholders, risk identification and mitigation, communication, define and drive schedules, escalate internally and externally (as appropriate)
- Work with Internal audit to ensure processes adhere to SOX controls for finance applications
- Provide technical support, plan, coordinate, analyze, design, and implement enhancements to Workday and related systems to meet current and future needs
- Follow change control processes to perform changes to customizations / configurations, scripts, workflows/business process
- Create technical documentation for Business applications.
- Assist with data management and governance.
- Support reporting requirements and data-driven decisions.
- 10 + years experience as a Business Process Analyst with strong subject matter expertise in Procurement, payables, T&E, Payment and month end reconciliation functional areas.
- Ability to lead cross functional initiatives from discovery to implementation by interacting with business stakeholders
- Track record of being comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills are needed on the job
- Process-oriented with an appreciation for financial controls
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and various deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with one of the ERP is required - Oracle/SAP/Workday/Netsuite
- Experience with Workday finance modules is a huge plus
- Experience in an accounting is strongly preferred
- Experience with Sourcing, RFP business process is pre
- Strong aptitude and proficiency in Excel
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.