Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Lead, APAC the Senior Marketing Manager, Korea will manage all marketing efforts in Korea. They will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, global marketing, public policy, legal and country leadership to bring marketing campaigns to life.
In addition to exceptional discipline expertise and being highly detail-oriented, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural disposition to hosting in their daily activities and a passion for creativity and design.
Please send your application in English.
- Develop local Korea marketing plans for greatest business and brand impact, in accordance with consumer understanding, seasonality, maximized earned media, community engagement, and brand health metrics.
- Collaborate across functions and regions, to develop highly effective, creatively excellent integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising, social, digital, media strategy, execution, optimization, and program reporting.
- Own the marketing calendar for owned channels across Korea including email, landing pages, product environments, organic social and push notifications.
- Lead the management of local agency partners, fostering best-in-class and highly productive agency partnerships.
- Enable and support localization, ensuring all marketing activities are locally relevant and personal, leveraging as possible existing strategies, content and plans for improved productivity.
- Manage analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities working closely with global and regional marketing, internal media teams, FP&A and marketing analytic teams.
- Conduct and disseminate regular AARs (after action reviews) on projects including results, lessons learned and best practices to global, regional and local internal and external partners.
- Manage and track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets.
- Work with APAC & Global finance and operations on budget forecasting and actualizing; ensuring timely SOWs and contracts with partners at all times; provide regular activity updates and reconciliations.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience at a start-up, agency or client-side marketing, with preference in the consumer internet space of travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands.
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off and online media, including social, paid media, SEM, measurement & analytics, project and agency management.
- Experience in adopting globally developed creative and localising these according to business needs.
- Collaborative in approach, empathetic in nature, and steadfast in intention.
- Appetite for a fast-paced environment and desire to constantly reassess and optimise.
- Excellent written and oral communication, a keen visual sense, attention to detail.
- Solid and proven leadership capabilities, building teams / networks, and communicating across national boundaries a must.
- Proactive desire to understand and take pride in how their work contributes to the bigger picture.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust quickly to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives. Ability to simplify is key!