Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma is seeking a Director or Senior Director of Product Management to lead the Digital Experiences product team. The digital experiences team is focused on enabling homeowners to acquire their dream home by delivering a delightful closing experience that is clear and simple to manage for both them and their transaction partners.
- Strategically plan and manage the entire Digital Experiences product portfolio to make home closings easier and more efficient
- Develop and execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Work across the organization and partner with Sales, Marketing, Ops and other teams to deliver a complete digital experience product to customers.
- Define and monitor the relevant OKRs and metrics for product teams and assess product’s impact to the overall business.
- Develop and scale the product organization. Mentor and enable the teams to grow their influence and scope of responsibility. Remove roadblocks across company functions and cultivate collaboration through leadership, and our company values
Lead individual contributors to:
- Design and implement a seamless product experience across all relevant transaction participants, including the homeowner, real estate agents, lenders and more
- Innovate the life cycle of a real estate transaction in a completely automated and innovative UX/UI workflow
- Transform a process now replete with inefficient email, telephone and paper interactions and measure success by the amount of time saved and NPS
- Design a unified, modern interface and platform that will delight all personas seeking greater efficiency and automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10-15 years of experience in technology and building products with 5+ years leading teams
- Experience in organizational leadership, including experience working with and influencing teams and executive leads
- Experience in thought leadership and creating high quality products. You are a leader and an entrepreneur that people willingly follow
- High level motivational skills so that you can also manage virtual teams
- Experience building products that serve both enterprise and retail customers, while still maintaining agility and fast-moving development cycles
- Experience in leadership with the ability to work well across business units, building relationships to deliver joint objectives and key results
- Excellent business acumen with a bias for action
- Commitment to building inclusive teams and team culture
- Fintech: you've worked with engineering teams and deployed insurance, banking or money management products.
- Title and/or real estate: you’ve designed or led the product direction of a customer-facing real estate related product.
- Machine Learning models: You’ve experienced the thrill of shipping models or other data-based solutions that solve complex problems for customers.
- Early to mid-stage growth company environments: you've operated independently with little or no direction and identified value creating product and go-to-market opportunities
Strengths aligned with our needs
- Creative ideation: Dreaming up solutions and experiences that surprise stakeholders and clients.
- Business acumen: Using data and judgement to identify the opportunities with the highest business impact.
- Technical problem-solving: Working with data scientists/engineers on building machine learning models and solving technically complex challenges
- Collaboration skills: Being able to facilitate a diverse group of stakeholders to make a high-stakes decision.
- Communication skills: The ability to clearly articulate a strong strategic narrative and work through disagreements
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.