Picsart is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to support cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our CICD pipeline, data processing pipeline, AI, and large-scale storage. If you love solving complex problems at scale with a software-first approach, prefer to write reliable and testable software to automate infrastructure management, and are an ace troubleshooter, then this is the role for you.
- Define and write Terraform templates
- Design and deploy geo-distributed Kubernetes clusters
- Be involved in the architectural discussions, share the knowledge, do constant research (POC) to improve various aspects of the infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Participate in on-call rotations to maintain all cloud and on-prem resources
- Lead post-mortem activities and create documentation when issues arise
- Plan, build and continuously improve infrastructure, policies, and procedures
- Be ready to take immediate action in case there is an outage or high severity incident
- Provide support to wider engineering teams in case of any issue with infrastructure.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 1+ years of strong hands-on experience of programming in Python, Go or similar object-oriented language
- 2+ years experience working with containerization and Kubernetes.
- Experience managing large-scale, fully-automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes (we use Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with cloud-native technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Hands-on experience with building and managing CI/CD workflows and tools (Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks
- Good expertise with Docker, Kubernetes or other orchestration tools
- General networking knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at the global scale
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, and quickly resolve conflicts
- Ability to work under pressure, effectively debugging and resolving complex technical issues.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.