LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Our Engineering organization is growing rapidly at LiveRamp. You will make it possible for our Engineering team members and leaders to orchestrate development at scale. You will equip LiveRamp’s engineering team and steward team health and effectiveness. You will own and evolve the system that allows LiveRamp Product and Engineering to steer LiveRamp’s roadmap in service of executive strategic direction and priorities.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Be responsible the process for coordinating and communicating product development across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Shepherd the software development lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and well versed in facilitating conversations between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the engineering development teams
- Contribute towards building great engineering teams, inclusive culture, and a great company
- You have 6+ years of experience working as a program|development manager and 5+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- You have a solid understanding of DevOps practices, continuous delivery and SRE in software organizations leveraging Google cloud infrastructure. +
- You have experience with modern continuous delivery of platforms and have helped organizations unlock the value of using them.
- You have a passion for helping teams build actionable dashboards that focus on signal, not noise, to monitor their environments.
- You have demonstrable expertise in practice management for Agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You are an expert in Jira and could act as a Jira admin if needed.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.