Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Reporting to the Director of Information Security & Compliance, the Staff Information Security & Compliance Analyst is responsible for creating and/or maintaining security policies, standards, and procedures, identifying risks, and ensuring IT controls and operational processes are in place to mitigate identified risks. The Staff Analyst promotes an efficient and secure IT environment in alignment with present and future cyber risks. The Staff Analyst will participate in regulatory compliance activities, cybersecurity audits & assessments (and follow up with remediation activities based on audit recommendations), and maturing various cybersecurity programs including cybersecurity awareness, Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC), and third-party risk.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with a fantastic organization. In this role you will be exposed to various cutting-edge technologies, including various cloud platforms and the latest cybersecurity technologies to ensure their protection. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred) in business administration, computer science, information technology, law or legal studies, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- 8-10+ years Information/Cybersecurity (or related field) experience, ideally with at least 6 years information security Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of cybersecurity, as well as industry trends.
- Expert-level knowledge and extensive experience with at least one industry-standard risk/control framework: AICPA SOC 1 or 2, CIS Top 20, COSO, ITIL, NIST, SOX, etc.
- Expert-level knowledge and extensive experience in developing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Expert-level knowledge and extensive experience in developing cybersecurity documentation.
- Knowledge and experience working with various cybersecurity aspects of cloud environments including Microsoft Azure, O365, AWS or other similar relevant environments is highly desired.
- Having an innate process-orientation and/or extensive experience working within a mature process-oriented environment and being able to translate that skillset, is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge and experience with information security standards, rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g. NAIC, GLBA, CCPA etc.).
- Extensive technical knowledge of security, as well as industry trends.
- Ability to function as a consultant to other IT groups on security matters as a recognized expert and to lead cross-functional teams in making sound risk-based decisions.
- Experience evangelizing cybersecurity practices across multiple technical teams.
- Experience in working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to operate autonomously and create new, robust cyber risk & compliance analyses and results.
- Ability to communicate effectively regardless of the medium and initiate, lead and organize communications on significant milestones.
- Orchestrates paradigm-shifting conversations for the team, introduces team to new opportunities for external engagement as well as personal growth.
- May independently own the design of specific cybersecurity technology strategies, tactics, and processes and oversee their implementation to achieve established goals.
- Advanced task/time management, process & project management, and business acumen (e.g. negotiation, influence, understand key business drivers etc.).
- Mentorship of team in key cyber risk & compliance analysis & project work.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
- One or more security certifications desired: CISA, CRISC, CDPSE, CISSP, or other relevant certifications a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Participate in Information Security & Compliance team strategic design as well as day-to-day operational execution.
- Act as the single technical point of contact (sometimes as hands-on SME) for multiple Cybersecurity projects and work in coordination with management/project management to achieve cybersecurity OKRs.
- Assist with the development and on-going management of the formal Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program.
- Assist with the development and on-going management of formal IT controls self-assessment/audit and/or assurance capabilities.
- Assist with the development and on-going management of the formal Cybersecurity third-party/supplier risk program.
- Mature and enhance the formal cybersecurity awareness & training program.
- Develop and implement policies, standards, procedures, and control objectives.
- Develop robust standards and standard operating procedures for the team where gaps are identified.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure policies, standards, and procedures are implemented and followed; provide regular feedback to team and management.
- Coordinate Technology department response to both internal and external audits as needed.
- Work with Legal and Procurement to provide guidance and technical security expertise for contractual language needs and requirements.
- Stay abreast of new innovations and trends related to cybersecurity-focused technologies.
- Lead the evaluation and analysis of potential new security applications and systems and make recommendations to management.
- Communicate unresolved security exposures, misuse, or non-compliance situations to management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.