LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Customer Operations Associates (COA) team supports customer-facing revenue-related operations for LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace, digital and TV activation businesses and measurement solutions. You will manage and grow a strategic team inside the broader customer support and service delivery organization of LiveRamp, with responsibility for tracking, reporting and analyzing client usage of LiveRamp’s products and services, and ensuring the timely and accurate processing of customer revenue data. You will directly contribute to the identification of opportunities for customer revenue growth with LiveRamp.
- Manage and grow a team of customer-facing operations associates who mainly:
- Partner with customers to track, collect and pre-process monthly usage data to feed into downstream billing and financial processes.
- Create work orders, statements of work and Salesforce opportunities, and work with customers on sign offs for billing purposes.
- Keep track of changes to contracts and pricing terms of their customers, communicate impacts to both internal and external stakeholders and apply updates to our processes and internal systems as needed.
- Partner with our internal Data Usage and Billing teams to build and optimize internal and customer-facing processes to increase efficiency and resolve complex issues as they arise.
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Commercial teams, and directly with our clients to understand how our products and services power their businesses. Understand the ins-and-outs of digital advertising and the data used to power campaigns.
- Be the LiveRamp expert on calls with internal and external stakeholders regarding data usage and billing, and use your expertise and communication skills to resolve customer escalations.
- Aggregate, analyze data and present insights into usage activity and trends to business teams and management. Contribute to quarterly business reviews with customers as needed.
- Identify areas of customer growth, make recommendations towards growing product usage and corresponding customer revenue.
- Support technical initiatives related to usage data feeds, product functionalities and customer experience.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 5-10 years experience in revenue operations, sales operations or customer success management for enterprise/strategic accounts. Experience in advertising, or digital marketing is a bonus.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- 1+ year(s) experience managing a team or similar supervisory duties.
- Experience enhancing and scaling operational processes or customer support processes.
- Ability to analyze data, summarize and present conclusions to business teams and/or management.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, and to resolve escalations quickly. Ease interacting with clients to collect information, and ease in presenting insights to management.
- Remarkably detail oriented, organized multitasker, driven and proactive.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau or similar data aggregation products. Ability to extract insights from large amounts of raw data. Ability to learn using new tools quickly, and to teach others how to use these tools.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and to bring in appropriate resources as needed.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote:A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, Little Rock, Arkansas, San Francisco or New York. (This role is NOT remote eligible)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.