Senior Tech Lead Manager, Full Stack Activation
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Marketers are looking for ways to engage audiences with a personalized experience across multiple platforms. Our team supports LiveRamp’s industry leading Activation product that helps Marketers translate their data so they can securely reach their target audiences in the right context, across the advertising ecosystem, setting the foundation for long-lasting customer relationships. As part of the team, you will be working on LiveRamp’s largest revenue generating product.
- Lead and grow the Full Stack Activation team.
- Develop the long term vision and architecture for the Activation product at LiveRamp.
- Ensure operational excellence and empower the organization to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability, and simplicity.
- Foster a positive environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork.
- Be a coach to the engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Build accessible and intuitive user interfaces
- Architect new systems and APIs
- Champion engineering best practices and standards
Your team will:
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities
- Build and support one of LiveRamp’s core products with an emphasis on top-notch UX and powerful API capabilities
- 5+ years of hands-on web application development and 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams.
- You love coaching people and developing an effective organization as much as you love complex technical challenges.
- You're familiar with large scale web applications and complex enterprise systems.
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams or have participated as a leader in the interview process.
- You have an ideology around management and all its attendant responsibilities that is backed by experience and thought.
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility, and you see challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with React, Ruby on Rails, and/or TypeScript
- Experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Terraform
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.