LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Segment Building application team is responsible for developing UIs and APIs that allow marketers to create segments to extract the maximum value from their data and partner data in order to optimize ROI. It’s a micro application that is embedded across different LiveRamp products and it connects to internal Liveramp services for accessing metadata and customer data.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Define standards and best practices for UI and API development for the team in collaboration with API team and Architects
- Be a coach to other engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles
- Architect solutions for a unified segment builder across LiveRamp products
Your team will:
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities
- Build a unified segment builder with an emphasis on top-notch UX
- Replace existing segment builders with unified segment builder micro applications
- Integrate some internal LiveRamp products and Metriql for reading metadata and creating segments
- 5+ years experience in application development in the full-stack environment
- Experience with Typescript and SQL
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Experience working with Cloud Data Warehouses such as Snowflake, BigQuery
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Java or Kotlin
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.