Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
Invoca is looking for a Corporate Communications & PR Manager to help ignite and elevate our brand awareness in the conversation intelligence category for B2C marketing and sales teams.
- You’ll manage our PR agency’s day-to-day communications, become our internal reporter, (reading, story-mining, sniffing out fresh opportunities to turn the one-off, water cooler chats into memorable press opportunities)
- Build launch strategies and draft respective communications as we bring new products or announcements to market, drive our industry/product awards program
- Make recommendations and draft abstracts for trade events and external speaking engagements, execute on thoughtful executive thought leadership programs (take advantage of using crafty social, video, content, quotes), and so much more!
- As our industry is rapidly changing and evolving each day, you’ll find that your opportunities to learn will never end here at Invoca.
- We’re a highly connected team here at Invoca, so you won’t be working alone. In this role, you’ll be reporting to Invoca’s Director of Corporate Marketing, working alongside leads in content marketing, social media, video, analyst relations, and internal communications.
- Spanning marketing, you’ll work closely with our product marketing, community, demand generation, and design teams, as well as alongside our key executives, industry thought leaders, sales groups, customers, and partners to craft compelling stories that stimulate market interest that keep readers coming back for more Invoca! Beyond marketing, Invoca is your ocean. Fish where the fish swim.
- 5+ years of PR and/or marketing communications experience leading communications for B2B/B2C tech companies
- Proven track record of creating impactful and measurable communications campaigns
- Experience writing for a global audience with content that’s impactful across various channels
- Ability to fluidly navigate between strategy and execution (can develop high-level strategic plans and also produce crisp, clear communications that drive results)
- Experience developing and implementing PR and media strategies that garner earned coverage in both business and trade/vertical publications.
- Established, built, and maintained dependent relationships among media and journalists, identifying memorable story ideas, pitching stories, and securing coverage.
- Identifying, managing, and activating industry influencers in core market segments (healthcare, automotive, telco and more) to build ever-lasting relationships.
- Sourcing and managing interviews, podcasts, video interviews, and live-event speaking opportunities for Invoca executives, key customers and advocates.
- Experience writing engaging and informative press releases that prospects/customers, partners, and investors will actually want to read!
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics including earned media coverage, share-of-voice, competitor moves, and opportunities to improve and grow.
- Success in building and implementing thought leadership strategies for executives (lean in on LinkedIn/social media networks)
- Experience working cross-functionally and communicating to all levels of the organization
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and working autonomously
- Genuine passion for great storytelling, pull at the heartstrings that make stories stick! Bonus: If you have experience in producing or hosting podcasts.
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $81,500.00 - $116,500.00/ plus bonus potential
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.