Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
Our Sales team has an opportunity for a Strategic Account Director with a consistent track record of sales success to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota. You are our perfect employee if you have extensive experience selling SaaS to enterprise marketers and have real passion for driving new business from large enterprise accounts.
- This role can be remote anywhere in the US with easy air travel to major cities.
- You will work with our largest clients to drive adoption of the Invoca product and expand our relationship through new products, cross-selling into new lines of business and additional use cases. Within these large accounts you will prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately drive new revenue by uncovering opportunities within these strategic accounts
- Develop and lead pipeline within your targeted accounts to meet or exceed target
- Act as the quarterback in our largest accounts with our Account Management team, customer success team and other internal stakeholders
- Thoroughly understand enterprise customer needs and effectively communicate Invoca value proposition across business lines
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for your accounts
- Ensure that salesforce.com is at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
- Understand the business landscape and be able to articulate differentiators
- Provide feedback to the marketing, SDR and product teams
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives
- Thrive, working in a fast pace, hectic and intense sales environment
- Effectively organize internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
We are seeking a proactive, responsible SaaS sales professional to develop and close opportunities by building relationships, face-to-face, phone, or your personal creative approach. Specific qualifications include:
- 7+ years of on-quota, B2B SaaS experience selling marketing tech and ad tech to large, complex organizations
- Prior strategic account management experience with large enterprises
- Confident, experienced user of modern SaaS sales tech stack including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Salesloft, Bluejeans, various remote teamwork tools, etc.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives including MSSA, Order Forms, SOWs and other deal documentation
- Deep understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Experience selling into Travel, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Services, Auto and Home Services verticals a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business preferred
- Experience in a dynamic, high accountability start-up environment
- You have high integrity and can credibility and the business ethics
- Extensive Travel is required across the US and Canada
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $150,000.00 /year, plus opportunity for sales commission
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.