Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join the Internal Controls team and help oversee audits of IT SOX controls. As a member of the Internal Controls team, you will gain an in-depth, end-to-end understanding of Twitch's global operations. You will work directly with members of management across the organization and provide invaluable control recommendations stemming from cross-functional assessments. Ideally, you have experience auditing homegrown engineering systems, and analyzing large datasets. You will report to our SOX & Internal Controls Manager.
- Support overarching IT SOX compliance efforts, including: identifying risks, conducting system walkthroughs, assessing process documentation, evaluating controls design and performing operating effectiveness testing of IT controls (ITGCs, application controls, interfaces, important reports)
- Partner with several teams (Engineering, Product, Information Security, IT, Finance, and Fintech) to stay informed of product roadmaps and provide quality insights regarding risks and controls
- Support management's remediation efforts for any identified control deficiencies and ensure appropriate monitoring to close out any identified gaps
- Use latest technologies and data analytics to strengthen assessment capabilities and facilitate process optimization programs
- 4+ years of experience in Compliance, External or Internal Audit from Big 4/national accounting firm or combination of Big 4 and industry
- Experience with SaaS systems (Salesforce, SAP) and subscription-based business models highly desired
- Experience auditing proprietary in-house built systems a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Accounting Systems from an accredited college/university
- CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant certifications
- Working knowledge of COSO, COBIT, ISO frameworks
- Comfortable with reading Analytics tools (SQL) commands and queries
- Ability to present findings, recommendations and associated risks
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.