Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager (Ent. AM) to drive continued value and expansion within a portfolio of Invoca’s strategic enterprise accounts. Responsible for executing on retention and expansion goals, the Ent. AM ensures Invoca is aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations by working cross-functionally with Customer Success, Account Executives and Invoca’s amazing Leadership team to ensure the renewal and growth of every enterprise customer. In this position, you will be expected to craft and execute strategic account plans, support customer relationships, demonstrate and quantify platform/feature value to ultimately ensure subscription renewal and expansion.
Working in a fun and fast paced environment, you are able to interact with multiple customers throughout the day while tracking progress and delivering top-notch customer interaction in a timely manner. The qualified candidate shall be a problem solver with an analytical and technical mind. Attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, a customer-centric orientation, hard-driven work ethic, a positive outlook are musts. We’re looking for an intelligent and energetic self-starter that shares our vision for bringing innovative solutions to the marketing landscape.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise scale accounts throughout their entire lifecycle, ensuring maturity milestones are hit during adoption, growth and renewal phases.
- Own and Report on the renewal expansion and retention forecast
- Grow usage and adoption of the Invoca Call Analytics across accounts through designing and executing strategic account plans.
- Thoroughly understand enterprise customer needs and effectively communicate Invoca value proposition to articulate differentiators
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers.
- Ensure that salesforce.com is at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps.
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from marketing staff to C-suite executives.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Evaluate and negotiate and, ultimately, close renewal and growth for existing active customers in the enterprise segment.
- Effectively organize various internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex renewal and expansion cycles.
- 3+ years of on-quota, B2B SaaS experience selling marketing tech and ad tech to large, complex organizations
- Thrive working in a fast paced and accountable sales environment
- Ability to think analytically, set clear priorities, and resolve multi-party issues.
- Fundamental understanding of online advertising with professional experience in marketing technology and account management or sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with an ability to effectively connect with and relay information to all levels of the customer’s organization, particularly the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Must be able to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach.
- Confident, experienced user of modern SaaS tech stack including salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Excel, Powerpoint, Business Intelligence Systems, various remote collaboration tools, Customer Success or Project Portfolio Management applications, etc.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-suite executives including MSSA, Order Forms, SOWs and other deal documentation.
- Experience working with marketing technology such as Google AdWords, Analytics, Bid Management or programmatic media platforms - or with one of our competitors a plus
- Experience selling into Travel, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Services, Auto and Home Services verticals a plus
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $100,000/year, plus opportunity for sales commission.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.