We’re scaling our Sales Enablement team with a Sales Enablement Specialist who will take ownership of our Sales, Customer Success, and Support onboarding programs and drive the continuous learning and development of our customer-facing teams.
- Iterate, improve, and facilitate our Sales, Customer Success, and Support onboarding programs
- Develop and design e-learning guides
- Maintain and update our e-learning platform and company wiki
- Ensure customer-facing teams are kept up-to-date on product and process changes
- Work directly with Sales and CX leadership to identify knowledge gaps
- Lead trainings for our BDR team
- Have prior experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in a BDR or SDR role
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Care deeply about the onboarding experience
- Be a self-starter who enjoys creating process and procedures for a scaling business
- Have stellar problem solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
Benefits & Perks:
- Industry-competitive salary and equity, as well as transparent compensation practices
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and location
- Remote workspace stipend
- Open paid-time off policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Virtual team building activities, lunch and learns, and other company events
For when we're back in office:
- Generous monthly stipend for Bay Area commute
- New office in sunny Hayes Valley, San Francisco
- Full kitchen + snacks and drinks supply
We started Vanta in 2017 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.