As an enterprise software company, Invoca serves companies at the intersection of customer experience, digital marketing, and Conversation Intelligence. We believe that "the human touch" plays an important role in how brands resonate with consumers, and our technology helps brands make the most of these moments of truth. With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and crossing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building an outstanding SaaS company, having raised $116 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.:
About the Role:
Are you looking to continue or grow your career in Technology Sales? Invoca is a customer-oriented software company with a revolutionary SaaS product for marketers and marketing departments, and we have openings on all of our teams in the Sales Development department (Corporate, MidMarket, and Enterprise). This is the perfect opportunity to join our fast-growing and dynamic sales organization.
You will report to the Senior Manager or Manager, Sales Development, while supporting our Regional Sales Directors and Account Executives in their effective territories. You have a passion for innovation and an equal mix of soft skills and technical understanding as we sell a complex product. You have a desire to develop and secure new business leads and eagerness to be part of a team who learns and succeeds together. You have the ability to be highly organized in your daily calling efforts for maximum efficiency and success. You have excellent phone etiquette and closing skills when securing appointments, as well as stellar written and interpersonal skills.
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Drive outbound prospecting through lead generation inquiries and cold-calling key targeted accounts
- Handle inbound phone inquiries
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales management to develop call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Establish short- and long-term strategies for generating and qualifying sales leads, leveraging a heavy Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Leverage a set of technology tools such as SalesForce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and more to drive your success
- Use multiple channels to generate interest from Marketing executives including social, phone, email, and in-person events
- 1+ year of Sales or Business Development experience
- Previous experience carrying a quota and obtaining that quota
- Proven track record of establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated Sales Development environment
- Experience with highly-transactional Enterprise sales models
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound and outbound tele-prospecting methodologies in high technology-based products or services
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time, territory, and program management
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic on the phone, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with other SDRs and field reps, sales management, external lead-generation agencies, marketing)
- Experience managing a territory and working with other reps
- Salesforce, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $20.30/hour - $26.44/hour, plus opportunity for sales commission.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.