Vanta is on a mission to secure the internet and protect consumer data. Our security tools have already been adopted by over 2,000 companies including Chili Piper, Shortcut, Gem and more, mostly through word of mouth.
Now, we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us craft thoughtful and creative content to take our vision to the next level. You’ll join a growing marketing team and have an outsized impact on Vanta’s brand and strategy.
- Write, edit, and publish clear and compelling copy for multiple touchpoints, including blog posts, articles, and guides every week
- Work closely with the Editorial Lead to research and write long form content as needed, such as eBooks, survey reports, video scripts, and white papers
- Work cross functionally to provide content support for Product Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, and other teams across Vanta with a willingness to assist those who want to contribute content
- Support the social media team with content copy and social distribution
- Work with Customer Success to create, write, and edit thoughtful, effective, and technical customer case studies
- Execute SEO strategies and actively work towards improving organic traffic
- Have 4+ years of experience in content marketing, ideally in a B2B SaaS business.
- Have proven experience copywriting, proofreading, and storytelling with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have understanding of SEO and a demonstrated knowledge of online content strategy.
- Have a broad understanding of social media and how to leverage traffic through social platforms.
- Have an inquisitive mind - you may not know how to do all the things, but you don’t shy away from taking on responsibility and learning as you go.
- Have a love for breaking down complex, technical concepts into easy to understand and actionable copy.
- Experience writing about security, compliance, and/or fintech.
- Knowledge of SEO tools.