Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
This is a contractor position with a fixed term. As a Program Manager you’ll be part of the EMEA BD (Content) team. Reporting to the BD Director, you will help develop and execute cross-functional (i.e. Sales, Partnerships and Marketing) GTM plans that accelerate Twitch wide Esports, Sports and New Verticals output goals.
- Drive a pipeline of content activations with signed partners in coordination with our creators and marketing team.
- Support BD Director with pre-deal data insights, pitch preparation and business cases.
- Represent Twitch as part of pan-Amazon project teams and be responsible for deliverables and deadlines with cross-functional dependencies.
- Develop GTM planning frameworks that can be used to coordinate cross-functional project teams, manage deliverables, deadlines and contractual obligations.
- Coordinate closely with Twitch Sales to appropriately value and productise content programs with sales opportunities.
- Support Twitch Sales (where required) on pitching new content ideas with sales dependency to rights holders (i.e. football clubs) and brands.
- Provide regular and detailed reporting on performance of deal pipeline as well as insights on required program improvements
You are organized, detail-oriented, and creative. You enjoy ownership and working backwards to increase project effectiveness. You have a customer service mentality, a passion for content distribution and a desire to apply that passion to a career.
- Prior proven experience in driving content viewership and monetization outcomes through program management
- Professional fluency in English
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic program management, marketing and/or content ops
- Good understanding of advertising and sponsorship funded content business models and CSM data requirements
- Experience within the Gaming, Broadcast and/or Content Creator Space
- Self-starter mentality - must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
- Understanding of common online video metrics
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to analyze data and communicate business proposals based on the findings
- Capability of managing and completing multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- Written and verbal fluency in French, German, or Spanish
- Previous employment within a similar role in the online media industry or advertising agency
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce and G suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.