Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with extraordinary analytical skills to join us as a senior level Financial Analyst. You are a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual that can lead change. You will partner with team members to help our business scale as we continue to grow rapidly. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will focus on topline analysis and forecasting. You are a leader who is familiar with SaaS business and associated metrics and can support business decisions through in-depth analysis coupled with sound business judgment. You will analyze and report financial and operational results, monitor performance, lead the revenue planning and forecasting processes, and improve existing processes. You will also be responsible for related accounting processes such as revenue recognition, account reconciliation, month-end journal entries, and running monthly reports.
This role can be remote in the US ONLY.
- Be responsible for financial planning and modeling, annual bottoms-up budgeting process, and monthly reforecasting process and related modeling.
- Build and maintain bookings, ARR and forecasting models in Host Analytics, including variance analysis to ensure continued refinement of process
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results, including analysis of monthly trends and drivers, variance analysis and retention analysis in support of internal and external reporting.
- Leverage and enhance technical strength using querying tools (SQL) and presentation tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, Power Point).
- Responsible for month end revenue and expense activities including but not limited to: ARR reporting, preparation of revenue schedules, cost analysis, and reconciliations of related accounts
- Perform data analytics on various key metrics, identifying new leading indicators, and provide executive level insights, reports and presentations
- Provide input for ongoing development and improvement on systems and operational process
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis teams in a corporate SaaS environment.
- 3+ years experience with US GAAP ASC 606 and ASC 605, SaaS ARR reporting and revenue forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to present findings in a concise manner to senior management.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including ability to work with and analyze large volumes of data
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize to meet stated deadlines and develop processes to help the finance team scale
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with ability to research and understand underlying issues
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $81,500.00 - $116,500.00/year, plus bonus potential.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.