As Revenue Operations Systems Specialist, you will be tasked with maintaining credentials for Vanta’s sales tools and triaging escalations and requests to improve workflow operations. Individual must have great communication/service skills and will work closely with Systems Engineers and Revenue Operations Managers to prioritize projects and tooling implementations. Exceeding expectations in the role includes excellent customer service but also providing creativity on how to automate and improve systems for Sales and Customer Success.
- Use Sales/CSM Tool Onboarding and Offboarding (implementation and design)
- Issue tracking and servicing
- Maintain Data Auditing and Clean Up
- Conduct Systems Integration and Roll Out
- Conduct Process Clean Up + Automation
- Use Salesforce reporting and dashboarding
- Salesforce Admin Certification with 1-2 years of SFDC admin experience including
- Permission Sets
- Object + Field Management
- Workflow Logic
- SFDC Report and Dashboard
- Ticketing management and prioritization experience (Jira preferred)
*Preferred, but not required experience*
- Admin with the following tools
Benefits & Perks:
- Industry-competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and location
- Remote workspace stipend
- Open paid-time off policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Virtual team building activities, lunch and learns, and other company events
For when we're back in office:
- Generous monthly stipend for Bay Area commute
- New office in sunny Hayes Valley, San Francisco
- Full kitchen with snacks and drinks supply
We started Vanta in 2017 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.