What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
Calendly, the leading & fastest growing scheduling platform in the world, is seeking a Partnerships Program Manager to support the Partnerships team during a period of rapid growth. As we roll-out and launch new reseller programs, referral programs and other integrations with various partners, we are seeking someone who is comfortable helping to build and manage the back-end infrastructure.
This role would involve managing the development & set-up and logistics of all back-end processes necessary for the launch of new Partner programs. To be considered for this role you should be comfortable dealing with many “moving parts” which could mean working with disparate teams (Finance, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Data Analytics, Legal, etc.) and different back-end systems.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Have a chance to build the back-end infrastructure for a range of Partner programs from the ground up for one of the fastest growing Saas companies today
- Interact with external agencies, Saas platforms, resellers and strategic partners as well as internal stakeholders from Marketing, Finance, Legal, Revenue Operations & Data Analytics to build internal processes necessary to support the launch of new partner programs
- Monitor the existing infrastructure for partner programs and look for ways to optimize, improve and scale these programs using data to make ongoing decisions
- Study & evaluate partner programs from other Saas providers for insights into best practices
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Previous experience building and managing the back-end infrastructure of partner programs for other Saas companies
- The ability to to prioritize multiple, concurrent engagements in order to maximize ROI
- Strong project management & project implementation skills
- The ability to interface with different internal stakeholders and teams (Finance, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Data Analytics, Legal, etc.) to launch landing pages, custom reseller pages, reporting mechanisms, etc
- Equal comfort dealing with external stakeholders (resellers, partners, power affiliates, agencies, solution partners
- The ability to create new processes from scratch. This role is very entrepreneurial and requires the ability to develop and implement internal processes for new partnerships that may not yet exist. You should be very comfortable turning chaos into structure and should enjoy the challenge
- A strong knowledge of the SaaS space and the Partnership world
- The ability to independently prioritize different projects as quickly as possible
- Excellent communication skills; including the ability to summarize and communicate project requirements succinctly
- Strong comfort getting “into the weeds” of backend technical platforms and processes in order to build new processes that address the needs of internal (finance, Revenue Ops, Data Analytics, etc.) and external stakeholders (partners)
- Comfortable with general reporting in order to evaluate the relative ROI for different partner programs
- Strong understanding of the partnership & SaaS ecosystem and ability to independently prioritize within it
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.