Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
We are looking for a creative, energetic, driven Senior Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager who will help build an ABM program strategically focused on driving pipeline for our sales team. You have a passion for ABM, love working side-by-side with sales, and be excited to develop unique campaigns that no one else has thought of yet. You have a strong background in go-to-market planning, channel marketing experience, ABM plays ready to bring to the team, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
In this role, you will report to the Director, Demand Generation. You will have a chance to mold the ABM strategy, working with sales leadership, product marketing leadership, and the rest of your fellow demand generation team. You will create and manage ABM programs to meet pipeline development needs including direct marketing campaigns, appointment-setting campaigns, email campaigns, field-focused events (virtual and in person), and multiple other marketing tactics to support the field sales organization. You'll partner with product marketing and sales to create and execute ABM plays with the sales team. You'll also analyze results and identify opportunities for improving the performance. We ask that you have collaboration skills and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- Partner with the sales team to understand business requirements and drive quarterly/fiscal year plans
- Understand Invoca's value proposition, messaging, and target personas, and adapt for enterprise accounts and activities
- Manage lead-generating campaigns to meet pipeline development, including ABM style digital campaigns, landing pages, field-focused events (virtual and in person), and direct marketing campaigns. Manage these campaigns from initial planning through final execution and reporting.
- Create and activate outbound campaigns and ABM plays with the SDR and sales team, using Demandbase and other systems
- Use ABM platforms, like RollWorks, to support account based digital campaigns
- Analyze Demandbase/Engagio data to find new opportunities and areas for improvement
- Identify tactics/assets that are most impactful for acceleration of pipeline
- Measure pipeline, campaign effectiveness and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Align ABM programs with core demand generation programs to ensure generation of marketing qualified leads through integrated, multi-touch programs
- Manage quarterly budget, estimate costs and manage execution
- Manage one marketing campaign manager
- 5+ years in ABM and/or field marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including digital campaigns, email marketing, direct marketing, and outbound campaigns
- Strong understanding of Enterprise B2B marketing, 1:1 account-based marketing, and demand generation
- Strong understanding of B2B sales organizations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to execute quickly with the ability to pivot projects as needs change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in Salesforce and Engagio/Demandbase with ability to learn new software quickly. Experience with Marketo is a strong plus.
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $98,500.00 - $140,000.00/year, plus bonus potential.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.