What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
The Compensation & Total Rewards Specialist will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the management and execution of Calendly’s Total Rewards programs, including base pay, variable pay, equity, benefits and perk programs that directly support and benefit our people. In addition, will drive the business and company's total rewards philosophy in a way that is impactful and meaningful to the success of the organization. This role exercises considerable judgment in making decisions in complex compensation programs and analyses, and provides recommendations to inform the Total Rewards strategy. The ideal candidate will care for their people through recognition, benefits, compensation, and long-term wealth opportunities.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Apply your in-depth understanding of compensation principles, company philosophy, and labor market compensation trends to support the administration of compensation programs, including cash compensation and company-wide incentive programs
- Provide daily consulting regarding compensation related issues, including leveling of positions, benchmarking and pay recommendations to hiring managers, HR business partners, recruiters, other members of the People Team and Sr leaders to support recruitment, retention and internal movement
- Manage multi-stakeholder project plans for annual administration of large-scale programs, including market benchmarking, merit cycle, variable pay programs, top-performer programs, Open Enrollment and other projects
- Manage the submissions to market surveys and analyze the resulting data to understand labor market trends
- Foster relationships with our external benefits providers to ensure high quality, competitive offerings and service
- Apply knowledge of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of broad and progressive compensation experience in a Technology/SaaS company
- Experience managing ongoing projects such as merit and market, variable pay, and top performer programs
- Technical depth in data analysis and metrics
- An outstanding ability to consult with all levels of the organization, including with senior leaders
- Able to work independently but skilled at cross-functional collaboration at all levels to yield best business outcomes
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen understanding of business strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide your decision-making
- A self-starter mentality with a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-things-done mindset
- A deep understanding of "what great HR looks like" and how business cycles influence the people agenda
- A desire to ensure fairness and consistency in program management
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.