Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Diversity Sourcing Recruiter to join our team and design, deliver, and build a pipeline for historically underrepresented groups (URMs) in tech.You'll report to the Sr. Manager of Global Sourcing, and partner with Client Leads, Sourcers, and Recruiting Coordinators in the Americas, APAC, and EMEA. Additionally, you will focus on developing our candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding pipelines.
- Be a trusted advisor to our business leaders and hiring managers for their diversity recruiting strategies across tech
- Identify and build relationships with URM candidates for tech roles at Twitch
- Design and nurture campaigns for senior leadership talent pools
- Broker introductions and foster relationships between prospective hires and Twitch leadership
- Create opportunities to share Twitch's diverse and inclusive culture through events and other creative avenues
- Partner with the Recruiting Operations team to include diversity outreach reporting and fine-tune our pipelines
- Work with other teams within recruiting to support D&I programs across the company
- Partner with our Employer Brand & Recruiting Events team to ensure inclusivity throughout the recruiting process and use our social channels to boost any diversity recruitment campaigns
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with a focus on recruiting technical talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- Experience partnering with diverse and multicultural professional networks like National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, Prohispanica, Grace Hopper, MLT
- Working knowledge of OFCCP, EEO and Affirmative Action general guidelines and requirements
- Experience building, scaling diversity recruiting programs.
- Experience using data as a means to advise partners and make recommendations
- Existing network specific to Black, LatinX, Women, People w/Disabilities, and Veteran communities
- Experience partnering with employee resource groups to support talent acquisition efforts.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.