Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered conversation intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will report to the Director, Customer Support. This position can be remote.
You will provide frontline technical support to customers for our industry-leading Call Intelligence platform. As part of Invoca's Customer Success (CS) Team, you will work with our Customer Success Managers, Deployment, Technical Services, Customer Experience and Production Support teams. You will provide excellent support to our growing list of customers, spanning several industries and business models. If you have experience working in both software/SaaS and marketing, accompanied by superb attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, and a customer-centric orientation, we encourage you to apply.
- Promote a "customer-first" environment
- Become an Invoca platform and marketing technology expert
- Respond to email and inbound phone support from Invoca customers to help resolve issues and to achieve their goals with Invoca.
- Identify improvements for support best practices, processes and solutions, continuing to raise the bar for our best-in-class customer support initiatives.
- Research and troubleshoot potential support issues, and escalate as needed
- Familiarize yourself with different marketing technology tools such as the Google Marketing Suite or the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Contribute to team goals for customer retention, expansion and happiness
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer-facing role
- Minimum 1 year working in SaaS, software, or web content/development
- A "customer-first" approach and the ability to empathize and build customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with Excel, including pivot tables and VLookup
- Experience using and supporting APIs and webhooks
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 13 paid holidays, 5 days sick time, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $41,500.00 - $55,000.00/year, plus bonus potential
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.