As a Technical Recruiter you will take on hiring for our engineering, product, and design org to scale Vanta’s product and grow our team.
Vanta is on-track to double (in revenue and in size) by the end of the year. We need a strong technical recruiter to take the reins on technical (and associated) hiring and to continue building our high-caliber team of engineers, in partnership with our Head of Engineering.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for technical hiring, from role creation (in partnership with our Head of Engineering) to sourcing, to screening, to coordination, to high-touch and personalized candidate management, to offer, and to close.
- Increase sourcing efforts to build a diverse pipeline of top-of-the-line engineers to engage for Vanta; this pipeline should be representative of URM in technology, various experience levels, and candidates who are well-suited for Vanta’s stage.
- Partner with our Recruiting and Engineering leaders to evaluate, recommend, and project-manage updates to the interview and hiring process, taking a thoughtful and data-driven approach.
- Build our technical brand, through recruitment marketing efforts across our (existing and to-be-determined) company and engineering profiles.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for other hiring as needed -- such as product management, product design, and more.
- Have full-cycle technical recruiting experience at a fast-growing technology company, including expertise in sourcing and outreach for D&I and senior-candidates.
- Be well-suited for early-stage start-up recruiting, in that you understand the challenge of “building the car while driving the car”.
- Have a solid track record of closing technical candidates at your past companies, in a replicable way for Vanta.
- Be interested in taking on hiring outside of engineering, as well as contributing to building our processes, playbooks, and practices on the recruiting side.