Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
We are looking for a customer-focused Diversity Sourcing Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. You will report to the Recruiting Manager, and work with a team of Client Leads, Sourcing Recruiters, and Recruiting Coordinators focusing on the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding. You will help design and deliver a strategic roadmap to build pipelines of diverse talent with a specific lens on historically underrepresented groups (URM) in tech.
- You will be a knowledgeable, trusted advisor to our business leaders and hiring managers regarding diversity recruiting strategy and building a bench of diverse talent
- Identify and build relationships with diverse and URM candidates for current and future leadership roles across the organization
- Design and nurture campaigns for senior leadership talent pools to share our diverse culture
- Broker introductions and ensure relationships are being built between prospective hires and leaders at Twitch
- Create opportunities to share Twitch's diverse and inclusive culture by hosting events and other creative avenues
- Partner with the Recruiting Operations team on compliance related activities, to include diversity outreach reporting and other associated activities such as assessing gaps, opportunities and developing relevant and measurable plans to work on pipeline
- Engage, partner, and provide expertise with other key areas of the recruiting organization such as university, industry recruiting events, and diversity programs to support D&I programs across the company
- Establish a partnership with our Employer Brand & Recruiting Events team around employee value proposition for diverse leadership talent and ensure inclusivity throughout the recruiting process and using multiple channels and social media technology in diversity recruitment campaigns
- 3 years of recruiting experience, with a focus on recruiting talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- experience developing and partnering with diverse and multicultural professional networks like National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, Prospanica, Grace Hopper
- Ability to build strong relationships at the executive level and overall strong business acumen
- Working knowledge of OFCCP, EEO and Affirmative Action general guidelines and requirements
- Experience building, scaling diversity recruiting programs
- Existing network specific to Black, LatinX, Women, People w/Disabilities, and Veteran communities
- Experience partnering with/leveraging employee resource groups to support talent acquisition efforts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.