Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
Do you have a passion for social media and streaming video and a desire to help the world’s greatest media companies leverage the power of social data to transform their business?
Conviva Social Insights is the leading cross-platform social video analytics and branded content software, measuring billions of video views daily across Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Twitch. We help our customers, the world’s leading publishers, media companies, sports teams and leagues, to drive incremental revenue and create better video content across all major social media platforms.
What You Get To Do:
• Work with Marketing and Sales Development Resources (SDR) to manage the Lead Generation process and build a qualified, predictable sales pipeline.
• Understand the target customers business model, mapping their organization and identifying how their unique business and / or technology needs can show ROI from Conviva’s products and services.
• Build, manage and grow relationships with key stakeholders across multiple departments.
• Effectively manage the business as it relates to ongoing sales activity including pipeline forecasting, organizational mapping, contracts, proposals, and legal.
• Manage Sales Engineering resource to assist with technical qualification, product positioning and value demonstration.
• Manage the sales process to point of closure, negotiating terms of sale and coordinating with Legal and Procurement.
• Maintain a solid understanding of the ever-evolving streaming video technology landscape.
• Become trusted advisor to stakeholders within assigned target companies.
• Develop strong, long-term and loyal client relationships.
What You Bring To The Role:
• Sales experience in B2B SaaS environment with a proven track record of success and exceeding quotas.
• Broadcast Media or related industry.
• Understanding of the Experience, Content, Advertising and Social Analytics platforms and services within our target customers.
• High degree of business acumen.
• Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
• Expert negotiation skills, having managed complex deals where you have driven maximum value and ROI for your customers.
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with CRM software (preferably SalesForce).
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.