Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
What you get to do:
- You will support the development and execution of event plans that align with the overall go-to-market strategy, branding and internal. goals, including virtual and physical conferences, trade shows, webinars, private events, etc.
- You will partner with program owners to achieve event goals, deliverables and tactics.
- You will create a process for a multi-channel pre-, during and post-event promotions.
- You will establish regular, internal communication cadences around events.
- You will define, evaluate and report on event success metrics.
- You will drive process and efficiency in event planning and operations.
- You will collaborate with marketing and other vendors, including agencies, catering, security, registration, facilities, shipping, and other event logistics partners.
- You will coordinate with speakers for webinars and industry speaking engagements.
- You will drive alignment with regional events and support regional activities as needed.
- You will meet project timelines and event budgets.
- Partner with the Sales Development team to coordinate inbound and outbound motions.
- Perform all other duties and assist in other areas as needed.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B event marketing (enterprise experience preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with webinar platforms such as Zoom Webinar, GoToWebinar, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo experience preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong project management and prioritization skills.
- A self-starter with a positive, solution-oriented attitude that’s not afraid to take risks.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing and/or Analytics, Marketing Operations, Business Administration.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% - 35%.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with target account marketing and/or selling.
- Experience marketing to the enterprise Product and Engineering, Research, Marketing and/or Advertising buying committees and personas.
- Experience marketing to the publishing industry.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.