Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
The Director of program management will handle all aspects of the Services engagement delivery. You will manage a vast portfolio of customers and projects that will vary in size, complexity and use-cases. On top of driving the projects portfolio toward successful completion, you will also play a key part in scoping during pre-sales process while building a high performing team
You will be responsible for:
- Defining, articulating, and executing a strategic vision for the Project Management team; creating a culture of delivering results with operational excellence in line with the company’s core values.
- Responsible for all project engagements by providing direct unified oversight, ensuring transparency is provided to key stakeholders, and driving successful results with measured KPIs.
- Lead the effort to continuously track resource utilization metrics of the entire services team that will be used for effective staffing and budgeting decisions.
- Oversee the creation of engagement materials & new delivery frameworks that will be used for all lifecycles of the engagement delivery, from pre-sales to post-sales.
- As the functional subject expertise, collaborate with Conviva technical teams to understand and effectively plan for new technical dependencies & risks that may impact successful delivery of on-time and on budget engagements.
- Provide senior management team with status updates on customer engagements including highlighting risks and solutions recommended for mitigation.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics for reporting, capacity planning, and financials to make informed data-driven decisions that optimize services operations.
- Partner with required cross-functional stakeholders in a positive, professional and constructive way to establish solid relationships that help persuade audiences.
- Hire, coach, and retain a high-performance team.
- Prioritize and delegate initiatives with your team to achieve results efficiently and at scale.
What you bring to the role:
- You are a skilled communicator and collaborator; you are capable of building meaningful internal and external relationships and representing the interests of the Customer Success and Professional Services teams effectively.
- You have a growth mindset and are a learner by nature, you push yourself and your teams to improve and develop. You make learning a priority for your people.
- You understand customers’ business needs and changes and can provide solutions to the fast-paced changing landscape.
- 10+ years working with customers in a project management, program management, or professional services capacity.
- 5+ years direct management in a SaaS Professional Services team.
- 3+ years experience working with global customers & teams across LATAM, EMEA & APAC.
- Track record of successfully building and scaling PS strategies & team.
- Experience of working in an established Technology Consulting a big plus.
- History of building diverse, engaged, high-performing teams.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.